Instead of the standard Wednesday language usage lesson we are going to celebrate instead. I didn’t think anyone would mind TOO much. My Literary Quest has reached a major milestone – the 100th post!
As per tradition here are the five most popular posts (according to number of hits):
- Writing exercise: The Alphabet
- Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson
- Writing a Fantasy Novel: The Basic Steps
- Friday Fun: Paraprosdokian Phrases
- Fablehaven by Brandon Mull (Book #1)
The only reason that “Writing Exercise” got the top number of hits is because I used a graphic titled xenophobia to emphasize part of the exercise. People were directly searching for the graphic and not my clever exercise. As for “Three Cups of Tea” most of those hits came from this last week. I’m guessing that it’s book report time for High School students. That, or Oprah did a feature on it recently.
I’ve been waiting for this momentous occasion to finally post a pic. Yep, this is me. I’ve hidden behind my screen name Tsuchigari for way too long. Here are twenty things about me that you might not have known:
- My real name is Jodi Milner
- I live in Utah
- I like my chocolate dark
- I have two beautiful children
- I’m older than I look
- I have never colored my hair
- I have moved five times in the past five years, twice out-of-state.
- I can still do a cart-wheel
- I prefer Diet Coke to Diet Pepsi
- I own and can walk on 24″ stilts
- I love Japanese food
- I can eat with chopsticks
- I am a Flybaby
- I’m only 5’3″
- I dream impossible dreams
- I can crochet but not knit
- I like MST3k
- I drive a minivan
- I will have my book published, someday
- I think that there is nothing better in the world than a garden fresh tomato.
Thank you to all my readers – I wouldn’t be here without you. Here’s to another 100 fantastic posts!