Yes, it’s official, there are now over 300 posts on this blog. And of course being the mature individual that I am the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of the number 300 is this:
This blog has no intention of fighting off hoards of enraged Persians or developing a body builder quality six pack any time soon. I will do my best however to continue to bring outstanding material and resources to my readers.
As not to forget milestone post tradition, here are some stats:
Top posts of all time:
- Medieval Castle Anatomy 101 [12,816 hits]
- Friday Fun: Paraprosdokian Phrases [7,897 hits]
- The Evil Adverb [4,122 hits] (thanks to Freshly Pressed)
Yes, that’s right – the castle glossary post gets more hits than anything I’ve written. I suppose I have school kids to thank for that. Goes to show that we have no control over what will attract attention.
Most commented on posts:
- Discussion: The Tragic Ending
- Writing with your nose
- Transforming Awkward Thoughts into Useable Text
- Three Great Reasons to Write a Query Letter Early
May the next 100 be as fun as the last!