Something simple and funny for a Monday morning.
You know you’re a writer when…
2. You can’t remember if the story you are thinking of is yours or from another book or movie.
3. The acronym NaNoWriMo makes sense.
4. You understand that writing a novel takes time, time, and did I mention, more time.
5. You have flashes of inspiration while doing the most mundane tasks, like sleeping.
6. When reading you mentally argue plot issues with the author instead of the characters.
7. You have found sneaky ways to turn conversations to books and writing so you can talk about your current project.
8. You find yourself grammar checking published books and articles.
9. You analyze movie plot lines, motivations, character profiles, and pacing with ruthless abandon to the dismay of your friends and family.
10. You would rather part with your leg than access to your computer.
I hope everyone has a terrific day!